Messy Sensory Terms and Conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times the host cannot be responsible for a child at any time.
- Please remove outdoor footwear during the session to keep mats, floors as clean as possible.
- Prior to attending a Messy Sensory Session please sign to say you are happy for your child to be photographed and filmed for marketing purposes or please make your host aware that you do not wish to consent to this.
- If you are unwell and unable to attend a session then please let your host know as soon as you can so they can contact any persons who may be on a waiting list for that session. If you have pre booked then you can change the day of your session.
- Please do not drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or vape during the sessions. Food you have brought with you can be eaten at any time as long as it is tidied up and not left behind.
- Please respect one another and be kind. Behaviour deemed unacceptable will not be tolerated and the host has the right to ask you to leave the session immediately.
are asked to keep their child at home if they have a serious
Please keep your child at home if he/she:
- Has a fever or has had one in the previous 24 hours
- Has had an upset stomach or diarrhoea in the previous 48 hours
- Has heavy nasal discharge
- Has discharging eyes
Has symptoms of a possible communicable diseases such as:
- Chicken pox
- German measles
- Whooping cough
- Scarlett fever
- Hand, foot and mouth disease
- payments can be made in cash on the day, bank transfer prior to attending and card payment on arrival.
- Risk assessments will be carried out at every venue to ensure safety.
- Safeguarding Awareness will be carried by every host to ensure the safety of every child attending.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to ensure the child/children do not interact with any material/food substance that may cause an allergic reaction to their child/children. (The packaging of food products are available on request if the parents are unsure of the ingredients).
- Please make the host aware of any allergies/intolerances that you may be aware of.
- We recommend children wear clothing appropriate for messy play, we cannot accept responsibility for any stains on clothing.
- At Messy Sensory we will do our very best to supply items that are either edible, non-toxic/ hypoallergenic. However we advise that all materials provided are not to be consumed by the babies/toddlers as some products (despite being edible) may present a chocking hazard. It remains the responsibility of the parent/guardian in attendance for supervising the children they are accompanying. We will also carefully consider the item and which age bracket it will fall into.
- Messy Sensory is not responsible to any items such as buggies, wheelchairs or bags and remains the customers responsibility.
- Your host will not disclose any confidential information you wish to tell them and it will not be discussed with anyone else unless there is concern that a child is at risk.